Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

What is there to remember..

Thursday March 29th

There is one thing to remember about Thursday, THE Intubation some vestigial torture system from the middle ages that is supposed to help monitor my breathing. I will tell you this, I am scared for like since every time I can't seem to breath I want to blame that tube, and b) it is the most horrible experience since they tie your hands to the sides of the bed. DUH NEWS FLASH people don't want a tube down their throat!

Thursday night, I just couldn't not get to sleep because I was short of breath and simply going crazy. There was also a small issue of my blood count being way too low and the doctors not being able to figure out where it was going. 3 blood units ended up supplementing my blood count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home