Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Well hello emergency people....

We watched the Today show (Don't care if Ms Couiric is on or not) and then Ellen. Got a few call from the health professionals from the insurance company and the home nursing people. Around 10:45 I asked Eileen what information did we need to call an ambulance because I just couldn't breath and it was getting worse and worse, to make matters worse, I though my chest hurts like hell.

911 Operator what is the emergency and where are you located? A host of city and Town people 9 in total showed up. They hooked me up to a greatly wanted and needed oxygen tank... OH FUCKING YUM Strapped me to the stretcher and off to the hospital at high speed... just what I fucking wanted).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home