Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, April 06, 2007

The best shower idea ever

I took a long ass nap in the afternoon ( 3 hours) and then with Paul's help I took a shower. You have to realize that 30 minutes standing up is an eternity right now. In addition I seem to be always cold and that takes a tremendous energy from me. So I took my shower and dealt with all my sutures and holes, and tried to take of some of the tape from the band-aids (anybody has any idea about an easy was to take that adhesive off?

As I was about to dry off, Paul hands me two towels that just came out of the hot dryer... OH MY GOD....he is going to heaven

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gently rub some vegetable oil (with a paper towel). The glue will "dissolve" almost instantly. You can the wash off the vegetable oil with some regular soap

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,
The Avon lady and some Skin so Soft will also work...
love
marillee

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home