Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Have a nice trip

Friday - March 30th

Today's highlights were going too be the removal of 2 of the drainage tubes from my abdomen. It went ok as long as you did it on the respiration count, but let me tell you...it feels just damn weird! I was scheduled for some fancy IV thing placed on my upper left arm. the staff nurse couldn't find a vein, the IV nurse said it was cruel to find a vein so finally it was decided to use an x-ray guided iv probe lunar landing module to do this.

I was transported down to radiology and they gave me IV Ativan while they did the procedure. For the next 6 hours, I communed with nature, my father, a big head (I am not sure who) needless to say I seemed to have scared the shit out of my poor sister on this trip!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What ever made you think that you were going to be a "good" patient! The word patient isn't in your genetic make up! Enjoy the weird dreams, because reality isn't any better. I hope things get better for you very soon. You are missed!
Peace.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home