Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

the bucket of cold water

Today we went to see the hemo doctors. Instead of them telling me something I didn't know, they nasically asked to recount what the surgeon had told me.

After I told my story, (sometimes I think they do it to make sure I know what I am getting into), the doctor proceeded to be Mr Pesimist... big downer. You all know the speech, don't get your hopes up, there are a million things that can go wrong. In other words, he was being the realist to the surgeons very optimistic view. Since I already know from the surgeon that a lot will depend on what they see when they go in, I am aware that everything is up for discovery.

so people... 7 days to go

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,
It is very helpful to have a personal compass as you do to guide you. What craziness to rely on conflicting and confusing positions that need to be analyzed after the event: it is like watching their soap opera unfolding.

Let the cruise leave the shore.
ER

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home