Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

a musical morning



5:00am The poor dry and tired X-Mas tree is sending us a signal. Put me out of my misery or I will start dropping ornaments on the floor. CRASH!

Morning has broken... 5:30am and we are both roaming the house. Paul took me to get coffee (which I am having LIVE!) we are totally caught up.

Shower and have a Maria from West Side Story moment.. feeling pretty and witty and ... well you all know... I might feel pretty but I look like the Michelin man

Markers for the day 10:30am appointment with oncology.

I'll keep everyone posted

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know you are strong and will get through whatever this bump in the road brings.

The four of us have been blessed with many friends and all of yours are behind you and Paul 100%.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that David & I are thinking about you!
But "dewd", get out of my head...I'm reading through your "events" and I've got "little Mima" inside reading to me complete with accent! Rather amusing!

James & David

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,

My name is Ann and I have worked with Paul for some 20 years. I love Paul with all my heart and wanted to marry him but....he chose you :) Therefore, I love you just as much and want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Paul....stay strong and positive!!!!

Love,
Ann

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home