Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A tool bag is not only for tools


For years now, I have carried my knitting things either in a knapsack or in a bag. I have never been satisfied with either. The other day while at Home Depot, I ran into this tool bag and I said to myself; if it is good enough for tools, it is good enough for my knitting items. Now I have a bag that accommodates scissors, measuring tape, instructions, my knitting, and extra skein of yarn, just in case I knit at nuclear speed. I am thrilled with it, and to boot, it looks very butch!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Labeling something butch (or fem) is relative. This tool bag, like any accessory, is only as butch as the person by whom it is utilized. In this case the contrast must be startling.

4:08 PM  
Blogger mima said...

All I have to say is that I am enjoying my tool bag. Perhaps I also look good carrying it...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home