Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What / where is my head at?....

It is simple really.. I have developed the most severe case of OCD in the world...I live cleaning and fixing. As in the past, working from home and the hospital makes it bearable since I can actually think.

In the fun news department, we are considering taking the train cross country. I think that is on the agenda for March.

I have heard via email from a handful of long lost people and it has been very interesting what they suggest I do for my next bucket list event.

News from the visit with "mother" will be posted during the day when I am most lucid... Fraud is still taking notes and the event happened 5 days ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lester said...

A hear that your note taker was taken to a nice room with rubber walls over the contents of the notes.

A quote from "The San Juan Star":
El Auxilio Mutuo Therapy Department reports and increase on patients requiring Psychiatric treatment. Reportedly out of 100 people that interacted with a certain someone, half are undergoing intense therapy. The other half were reported to be cradling various bottle of wines in fetal position.
An unknown number had to be shipped to other islands of questionable government and medical practices to receive experimental chock therapy. It is reported that Oranges and exorcisms were practiced on those people. :-)

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just the men in your family that are weird? Oh, I mean open minded!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home