Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I want to get away

Besides all the you can't do this or you can't do that, everything right now revolves around the scan to be done late may. That makes planning anything further than late may impossible.

My head which is usually spinning anyway is currently very far far away and as most of you know, I like to go over to Boston Harbor to see the cruise ships come in and out. Being Sunday, The Norwegian Dream is in port (waiting to start the Bermuda-Boston runs) for the season. I want everyone to know that if I disappear on a Sunday... perhaps you should look for me on the ship, or somewhere in the caribbean since right know, I don't care where the ship goes as long as I am on it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing some back reading of your blog and came across your comments about the harbor. Bet you would be a great photographer! Today is Mother's Day so I'm wishing your mom a happy one. We're off to take my mom for chinese food!
Love you,
Marion & Ira

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home