Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

to write or not to write

Since we won't know anything until at least next Monday, I thought of not writing anything...then I thought to myself..but that is 10 days of my brain churning and everyone wondering. We will still have to wonder, but I wanted to tell you the story of being very lucky to work in a place that I feel so wonderful at. We work hard (OK, some more than others) and there is always a great story or incident that makes us laugh.

We are soon celebrating a wedding, the return of Sass to work, first air travel, return to air travel, first cruises and a lot of other events. We know everyones' cell phone rings and overall have made a warm and wonderful environment.

Today, lunch was a special treat since it was quality time spent with one very caring person. It has made for a very easy transition from life as always to gentlemen to your battle stations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the things we learn as we share stories of childhood. I couldn't wait to share the frog story here at home. Where else could I work and laugh like that at the end of a day?
Cherie

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we are lucky to work in such an enviroment that allows each one to be who they really are! & that's because of YOU, Bossman! The corporate world & the minds of the "Politcally correct", have made the working stiffs position all that more unbearable for the most part! Because we know when they (white-collars)leave & are free of that enviroment, their attitude changes some for better, some for much, much worse.
SO >>>>> YES, we are very, very lucky! THANK-YOU...

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home