Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

another cold week with a happy ending

This week has been challenging, I am knitting like a madman to finish and Irish knit sweater, only one arm to go, and my fingers are about to fall off. It has been cold as shit, but with my new pulse reading I seem to take cold much better since I seem to be always hot...not that I wasn't hot before, but you know what I mean.

Someone at work wants to meet my Dr. Jekyll side, mmm not a good move on their part.

Last night we had dinner with two old friends that we had not seen in ages. It was a blast, they are one of the few people that can make me laugh out loud. Great meal at the Ashmont Grille. Tonight is sisters turn, from what I understand she has tons of what we puertoricans call chismes...(nifty tidbits of family gossip). Dinner will be an Italian fest and I already saw that Paul is preparing a Tuscan feast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home