Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adult time for sis in a small town in Italy


Last week Eileen said to me... HELP! I need some adult time and fast! Why would she ask me for that is beyond my comprehension since I usually behave like a 4 year old, but I said sure, let's go out and dress up and play pretend. Paul suggested we go to a restaurant he had been to in the North End of Boston called Prezza. It is a sister restaurant of Copia (which we have previously reviewed on this blog.

having had 5-7 inches of snow, I called the restaurant in advanced and confirmed they had valet parking. The streets in the north end fit about 3/4s of a car in the summer and with the snow banks, parking was going to be impossible. Eileen was all spiffed out in her Brooks' Brothers New York outfit and looking very grown up and smashing, The rest of the boys Paul, Gaston and myself look good).

The conversation was very adult and no real mention of the eekie people. Food was excellent although on the expensive side, and the white chocolate bread pudding with vanilla ice cream was outstanding. All in all a lovely evening out on the town.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three handsome men and great food. What more could I ask for! Tu hermana

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home