Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh sure pick the easy one...


The other day, Paul said that since I was done with my sweater it was time for him to get another one. I know.. the boy gets at least 2 sweaters a year. I agreed as long as he did the ribbing at the bottom. I hate that part! I hope that my starting ribbing is perfectly done before it gets to me!

As most of you know, I like difficult sweaters, however I prefer those in larger needles (7 and up), this one is on #5 YUKE. Kaffe Fassett, my favorte sweater designer has done some amazing things... this one will be a challenge since it doesn't appear I can memorize the pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "pajarito investigador" de Pacheco (the detective little bird) told me that there is a story to be told about this particular sweater???

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home