Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Nothing New to Report

The other day someone complained about my lack of posting recently, what can I say, nothing much to report... and that in within certain topics is a very good thing.

Life right now revolves around work, home and the not yet framed house in NH. The weather totally bites and I am itching to do my walks not on the treadmill but outside.

I am almost done, (9 rows to go) on the second arm of the Irish knit sweater and once I saw the arm in place it is ready to be worn. haven't decided what to knit next, there are two projects in mind, one is for Paul on tiny itsy bitsy needles, or one for me in a million colors. Once I get motivated I'll decide.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a new afgan for the NH wild turkey/chicken homestead? I suggest an earthy crunchy color scheme... After all you'll want to blend in, so as not to scare off the wildlife!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Alterknit Universe said...

Can't wait to see the finished sweater. I'm assuming you'll post a pic? I'm working on my very first sweater now. Hoping it'll fit after all the hard work!

Ken

11:51 AM  
Blogger mima said...

sweater pic this week-end... I love how it fits.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home