Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Straight Edge Razors...


As most of you know, I enjoy going to the barber. My barber has an old fashion shop, and as he finishes the haircut(or basic lawn mowing in my case), he shaves my neck with a straight edge razor, follow by a plash of bay rum cologne.

Now as a separate topic, last night we went to see the new Sweeney Todd movie. My short review is that it was excellent. One of the better adaptions of a Broadway show. The straight edge razor is used to interesting uses in the movie.

While waiting for my turn today, I was very happy that the shop was packed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mima

Happy Holidays to you & Paul!

Melissa

11:15 PM  
Blogger mima said...

Hi Melissa!! Where are you these days?

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home