Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Visiting Nurses

I am in awe of the nursing profession, however I am blown away by the concept of the visiting nurse. I've had two of them come in and check my bandages, check my vitals and my breathing and in general give me an "eyeball test" It is remarkable that they do what they do day in and day out. I am sure working in a doctors office or a hospital would be easier, but I am glad for their choice, it has helped me tremendously.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich writes...what about sponge baths? Is that included? If so, maybe I should fall down and injure myself.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so wrong of Rich and just when I thought he was getting it together.

Keep resting and follow orders until Paul gets home.

Love and Hugs

David

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home