Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Olive Oil


My morning shower takes a little while... about 45 minutes with all the special interest side sections that might need special attention. Today, Paul was obsessed with taking all the remaining 3M adhesive of my skin. Mind you there is a lot of it which I lovingly just call goop.

They can invent the amazing Post-It note, which leaves no residue anywhere, bring it next to the skin... black adhesive goop everywhere. Band-aids.. goop, electrocardigram pads...goop that pulls hair, tape rto hold tubing... goop.

One wonderful reader of the blog, suggested olive oil to take care of the goop, it worked! it did take a little while, and I smelled like a salad, but I only have about 5 inches of linear goop left.( I had about 50 inches before)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if smelling like a salad isn't good enough! & you want that manly smell back... you could use WD-40 to remove the rest of said GOOP. It's base is a fish oil. We've used it on the horses for years to remove the tangles from their manes & tails also to loosen up manure stains! It brings out a beautiful glow in their coats. Could do the same for you too! :-)

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola, Mima.
El del aceite fui yo, Bernardo.
XOX

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Again I must take the high road after reading what sass said about the horses.

Love and hugs

David

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home