Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Last day of work

Yikes.. today after my pre-op interview I go up to work and that's it for a while. I am not sure what is causing me more distress...not working or the surgery.. I realize that I am not well on the head, so spare me the crazy comments. We are down to 47 hour... finally this damn surgery will be done and over with. Even though I was up at 4:00am I am still not overly anxious. Tomorrow I think I will go for a long car ride and a little time at the beach (if it is warm enough); it will be a long time before I get to go out and walk around.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,

If it is OK with you, I'd like to use this forum to send a message to all of your family, friends, co-workers, fellow bloggers and fans. WILL YOU PLEASE JOIN ME ON WEDNESDAY, MARCH 28TH AT 8:00 AM -WHEREVER YOU ARE, WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING, LET'S ALL STOP AND SEND MIMA ALL OUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS, ENERGY AND PRAYERS. THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. I WOULD ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF COULD SEND THAT SAME ENERGY TO MY DEAR BROTHER PAUL AND ALL OF MIMA'S DOCTORS, NURSES AND THE TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS AT BI WHO WILL BE TAKING CARE OF MIMA.

Thank you!!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lester said...

ILU

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mima,

Our good thoughts and sunny energy beams from Florida will be with you and Paul.
Andre & Nikos

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear that skinny dipping is good for the soul!
NLBG
Translation N is something neither of us are when we are together, L is something I definitely am not, B is something I definitely am and G has not been true for a long time!

I can't be pleasant for too long, so here is to a speedy recovery.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home