Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Walking the Sanctum

We have done 3 radiation sessions so far, and my skin is beginning to have a certain tanning glow. In addition, sitting down is starting to become a touch annoying since there is this weird pressure back there. The nurse at BI (who I think rocks the world) gave me this incredible high tech pillow to sit for the long ride to NH and it was excellent. However, I am doing so much sitting and walking..(well more like Tim Conway) and it seems that I keep slowing down more and more when I walk. OH GOD I am walking like my mother... 1 speed and it is reverse!.

On the really good news front, I am on the last taper of the steroids so my brain will go back to normal soon...maybe I'll be able to speak in complete intelligible sentences for once!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your brain will go back to normal?! That will be a surprise. Your twin.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home