Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Peace and Quiet

At last...we are in Waterville and it is just quiet and beautiful... Slept 6 hours straight which these days in excellent. Repositioning all my Steroid purchases and organizing my room. What can I say an incredible OCD day awaits....HURRAY!

By the way, 1 more step down on the steroids starting today, thus sleep should be easier.

A shout out to my insane brother and wife (happy b-day!) who are driving to New Orleans for Mardi Gras...HAVE FUN!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lester said...

Back from Mardi Gras... Ms. Triple E says hi & thanks for the b-day wishes. She performed her parade queen duties of waving to the little people wonderfully. Should have seen the Cajun Salsa. People clapped in awe not knowing what the hell we were dancing!!! The Gumbo was amazing (but hers is better).

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lester, the question is how many "beads" did you and your wife receive? : )

Rich

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lester said...

After I put my shirt back on.... I got hundreds. She racked up :-)

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know if you unpacked and hung up the Wright print yet?

Cherie

7:17 PM  
Blogger mima said...

i'll take pics...yes the rints are up

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home