Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day 1

As usual, the first day of anything is stressful, today in particular since it technically was not my first, wasn't too bad. When I got to the dept. The head nurse Donna looked at me and said "I don't believe I asked you to come back". For having such a tough job, they are amazing. She went over all the side effects and I started thinking... oh oh... this is going to suck again!

Today, they take a few X-Ray shots before starting, the lined me up with the tattoos and turn on that sucker... BBZZZZZZZZZZ flip BBzzzzzzzzzz, and we are done. During the whole process you can't move AT ALL. God forbid you have an itch no scratching please. What is an itch anyway but an inopportune skin reaction to someone saying you can't scratch. I'll be back tomorrow for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home