Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

we are off

woke up early today, to many dreams good and bad. Have a wancker of a headache and simply, like the 8 year old I am, I don't want to go in today. I realize I don't have a choice, but I don't want to lay on that cold slab even for 5 seconds. Then I stop the bitchiness and realize all that needs doing is to get coffee and to go and tan. Paul is taking me today. Maybe a nice lunch afterwards... Paris, Buenos Aires, Jamaica Plain? Remind me to tell you about the house in JP, it has been sold!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could they sell your garden, paradise architechure AGAIN? Probably turn into a house of ill repute now! With a nice picnic area to replace the spooning dilemma! :-) All though the clients will have to park at Angel Memorial & walk to their house of pleasure....

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home