Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Damn snow...


last night was a true trial of patience and endurance. I left work at 2:00pm and walked in the door at 9:20pm. In the 7 hour ride, I saw about 50 cars that were abandoned or ran out of gas. Remarkably, not one fender bender withing a 2 car perimeter and incredibly no road rage attacks upon cars entering by free will or sliding on the ice into your lane. During those seven long ass hours, I had way too long to think about the upcoming anniversary, but more on that later in the week end. I am taking solace in my laundry... clean folded and put away...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The roads were a cluster "F"...Too many folks with boloney skin tires on the road as well. Never mind the BMW rear whell drive morons. HELLO THIS IS A SPORTS CAR NOT MEANT FOR THE SNOW!

Anyway, that is my rant about yesterday and now I feel much better.

Thank you

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home