Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

The week in review

Last Wednesday we went to see the new production of Sweeney Todd. Being a big fan of that show, and having seen the original (yes, I am getting to be old enough that I saw the original of some of the shows having revivals)I have to say that I was very disappointed. Dinner before the show was excellent in a new hip and happening place that Eileen had chosen called Teatro.

We are still waiting for the paperwork for the mountain house. There was an interesting clause about dynamite and blasting that we needed clarification on. We wouldn't want to be responsible for a mud slide or an avalanche.

Finally knitting a sweater for me, pics soon as I am about to finish the back in 4 inches or so.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When was the first time you saw this play? ER

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home