Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ok fine... I'll blog more often

I have been amazed at the amount of people that want to keep in blogosphere touch. I will be disciplined about the blog and make entries on a regular basis.

It turns out that every family seems to have their "issues" and mine is by no means an exception. Since the trip much has happened, I am back at work full time and loving it, (although there is some drama there). The commute is long but most of the people are too much fun and I did miss them.

The small drama and that is all I am giving it, is my mother... oh mothers... if the doctor tells you you need a valium.. PLEASE TAKE IT, it will do ALL of us some good. My victorian mother had surgery, and (it went as planned) she has made it into an Oscar/Emmy/Tony award winning drama/performance. When I went to visit her (with Eileen), from her supposed death bed (spare me...she wasn't dying) she was telling everyone what to do. No wonder I live 2000 away!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least he paid attention to the Drama lesson from Mom.

David

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home