Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, September 28, 2007

6 months ago...

Today is the 6 month anniversary of the surgery. I can tell you, that it feels like it was 10 years ago. In the last 6 months, we have had surgery, water in the lungs, pneumonia, a great summer and incredible trip to Europe, back to work and a possible mountain house. Not a bad agenda.

For the next 6 months, I am going to try to avoid the surgery, water in the lungs and pneumonia and concentrate on the house and a trip to New York to visit John. We also have Thanksgiving (this will be a good one)since there will be lots of Veuve Cliquot After that a great Christmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And of course Rich and Lauren's wedding. : ) Mima, happy 6 months. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the beautiful fall weather.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's just do this one day at a time, I'm not ready to consider Christmas. It's fun having you back to work. The things I've learned :)

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home