Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Contact Lenses


This summer I've been cycling a lot, however I need my glasses to be able to see were I am going and not hit a car, which I have done before... actually the car hit me, but that is another story. I also ski and discovered that the prescription goggle insert gets foggy very quickly. Faced with that dilemma, I decided to give contact lenses a try. The caveat being that they need to work for distance and for reading. So I went and got me some contact lenses. Easy stuff you say? Put my glasses on, find the solution and the contacts, poke my eyes putting them in (10 minutes per eye) and then I can see! I need practice poking my eyes, but for now it works great. The best part is that I can see what I am knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home