Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

News Flash...

Well, the news is in or at least the pathology report. I have the same cancer I had the last time with perhaps traces of something else. It sounds like a Martini… I’ll have a dirty martini with a hint of juniper. I am being scanned for my radiation bed sessions and I commence my tanning next week. Oh yeah.. let’s not forget the chemo.. that’s coming too what and how much to be determined Thursday. On Thursday, we meet with the doctors, now formally named The Three Amigos to really get the lowdown on the pathology reports and the official cocktails and tanning that I’ll be doing. I suppose there is some consolation in that this is not a common metastasis or location. Leave it to me..

4 Comments:

Blogger Lester said...

@#$? %#~& *$!% #&$*

8:32 PM  
Blogger mima said...

my feelings exactly

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich said...

Oh My God is all I keep saying. I told Lauren's family last night and her Mom started to cry. As Paul would say, this is a total mind F__K!

I am at a loss for words.

4:24 PM  
Blogger peebstuff said...

...what lester said; doubled

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home