Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tick tock tick tock


Yes, it is that time... I have to call my mother and tell her. Last time we thought it important enough to coordinate my nephew and my brother to be in PR to tell her, but she was such a... well... let's just say that she started the rant/lecture with "I am strong enough"..blah blah blah.. she sounded like Cher singing "Strong enough"

Fine this time, the conversation might be like how is the weather today? Are you going food shopping later? oh by the way, I have cancer again... at which point she will go nuclear, and say something to the effect like I knew all along... God help anyone in her path... I have warned some within 10 miles of her to wear anti rant vests.. hope they do and soon! Maybe she will surprise me... but I doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home