Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Laundry Friday

As most of you know, I have a laundry fetish. It is part of my OCD, I derive great pleasure in seeing the laundry basket empty and everything folded and placed where it obviously belongs. The interesting thing is that even though I like that, my car is a trash bin.. oh well we just can't be perfect all the time.

I just called and confirmed my CT Scan for monday. It is part of my maintenance program as a post op cancer patient. This will be the second scan since the surgery. Only catch here is that I have to drink the chalky 500 ml milk shake, not as bad as the motor oil, but still rather unpleasent. Monday morning, breakfast of champions...YUKE

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll be able to consume enough DD's & Micky D's to cover up the after taste! I have faith in that. If all else fails, buy some Truffles. We know how OCD your sweet tooth can be too. You'll get thru this brief test just fine. To quote you when speaking to me about my unpleasant testing experiences "Suck it up & Deal with it". So there.....

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home