Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the post with no name...

today we met with the radiation doctor. Poor bastard had his haircut and it was awful, but I digress... He basically said that even though my #'s are low we are good to go for chemo next week. OH JOY.. I am so excited.. controlled poisoning for 6 days, hopefully 3 needles only and Mr Nasty will need to make a reappearance.

Besides that, working from home, which is OK, but I rather see people face to face. When I get bored I go for a 10 minute ride and then come back to continue working/knitting/picking up or whatever needs to be done. I need a haircut, maybe Friday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY? You have all our ugly mugs in 2D to look at :-) Besides I like over hearing your crap! Rest up...

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have HAIR???

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAIR CUT?! Which one? There wasn't that much to begin with :) and I thought you said it was going to fall out. I'm happy it didn't so you can have the trim. Keep getting better. See you soon
Cherie

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home