Mima's Blog

Knitting, books, theater, travel, skiing, cycling and whatever crosses my mind.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

when you need to retaliate

Today radiation doctor was a little puzzled that my weight has remained exactly the same through both bouts with cancer. I mentioned to him that 160 is as heavy as I have ever been, but that weight has been the same for the last 5-7 years. He let's me know that he finds it fascinating that it all concentrated around my belly... THE BASTARD! I tried to hit him straight to his ego... AND YOU GOT A BAD HAIRCUT LAST WEEK!. ooohhhh he was not happy and I loved it. At least he has a great sense of humor.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, someone calls the Princess fat around the belly and he has to shoot back. Hmmm, seems just recently that the same Princess was throwing arrows at me about my weight.

What comes around goes around. : )

For that, I write this:

24 more days till my cruise!!! (that hurt, didn't it?) : )

Love ya, Rich

10:06 AM  
Blogger mima said...

Yes, the princess goes pissy... and nooooo you are not heavy around the middle.... and yes very jealous about the cruise, I am sure you will have a great time

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geezzzz Mima..... Picking on the hair or lck there of is REALLY mean!!!! You been taking lessons fro Lilo??

Grace and Elegance

1:54 PM  
Blogger mima said...

he started it!!! His comment had no life saving reasons, so I decided to retaliate!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's your center of balance indicator, for the unexpected & unstabilized tip overs. Never know which direction your going in :-) NOW, if you had really big feet (kinda like anchors)that wouldn't be an issue. Next time you come to work we'll install 1 BBL on your crown so we can all keep you up straight!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home